What you’ll find at Brady Lane Church:
- A casual atmosphere. Come as you are! You will see some people in suits and ties and nice dresses, but you will also see blue jeans and t-shirts. Jesus wore robes and sandals. Presenting our best to the Lord is not about clothing, it’s about heart. All are welcome in all three services!
- Friendly people that would be more than happy to welcome you.
- A worship experience that honors God. We have three services to choose from, a 9 a.m. traditional service, a 11 a.m. contemporary service, and a 6 p.m. contemporary service.
- We observe a weekly communion with God. The elements of communion, the bread which represents Jesus’ body and the cup which represents Jesus’ blood are taken each week. Our communion service is open to any believer, regardless of membership. We do hold the elements until all are served and we partake them together.
- We give our tithes and offerings to God. We do not expect our guests to give an offering. You are our guest. We give our tithes and offerings to God as an act of worship and an act of faith that is meant for our members and regular attenders. If you choose to give a gift to God it is gratefully welcomed, but not expected.
- Relevant messages based on God’s Word. The Restoration Movement’s motto is, “Where the Bible speaks, we speak. Where it is silent, we are silent.” God’s Word is our guide, our source, our truth.
- Growing children’s programs known as Brady Kids. Currently Brady Kids is using The Gospel Project for Kids as their curriculum.
- Bible Study with Coffee and tea fellowship each week! Our Sunday School classes run from 10:10-10:50am and can be found on our classes page.