Logic is only as good as the information gathered.
Through this woman’s broken life in this text we see some truths about worship:
- Worship is for broken people.
- Worship takes place at the feet of Jesus.
- Worship is tightly focused on the person of Jesus Christ.
- Worship is not about receiving…it’s about giving.
- Worship involves emotion.
- Real worship can’t easily be stopped.
DID YOU KNOW???
- Mary Magdalene is mention by name 12 times in the Gospels.
- Mary is the first of the women mentioned that is traveling with Jesus and the disciples.
- Mary is at the cross.
- Mary is at the tomb.
- Mary is the first to see the resurrected Jesus.
- The Hebrew word for Magdalene means strong tower or fortress.
Main Point: God can take the smallest, most seemingly insignificant, and broken person and use them for something extraordinary!