Where You Go I Go: Rare Act of Loyalty
Ruth Chapter 1
- Naomi had a relationship with God
- Ruth stayed with Naomi because she was loyal.
Ruth and Naomi had a relationship that was built on:
- A common faith
- A mutual commitment
- Selfless love and service
Naomi loved God, but loss bred bitterness.
- When we experience bitter times, God welcomes our honest prayers.
- God gives us love, strength, and blessings through relationships with others
- Bitterness and disappointment can blind us to opportunities – don’t let that happen!
Main Point: Loyalty in relationships is a blessing from God, let us take something that is rare in our world today and make it common.