A BIG THANKS!
I want to give a big thanks to our entire staff and elder’s team for their extra efforts over the last several weeks.
- Tricia Roller, Laura Haro, and Alex Roller – Thanks for a great week at GSLC – two visits from the ZOO and a great Parent Appreciation Lunch for both classes (Thanks to the Volunteers who helped as well). The efforts being made to establish relationships with our Good Shepherd parents have been very exciting.
- Nic Mayberry – thanks for all the work on the Easter Fun Fest on our end and the continued work you are doing to establish new programming at BLC for our Next Generation folks.
- Lee Anna Atwell and the Worship Teams of BLC – the services have been uplifting and focused, helping us to get into the spirit of worship on Sunday mornings. Thank you for your tireless service and dedication.
- Elders – you all have gone above and beyond in your attendance and participation in meetings, Bible Study, events, and services over the last month. Don’t let that go to your head…but I love to see how God is growing you guys!
- Lesley McKowen and Susan Odom – thank you ladies for all that the two of you do every week. Lesley you continue to take on new things each week and your help with the GSLC events and the Bible Study for the mom’s is above and beyond. Susan, your efforts to keep our facility clean and ready for the “next thing” is so appreciated.
- Dave Randolph and Facilities Team – Thank you for getting the outside of the building fixed up here and there with cutting the grass, trimming the bushes and trees and the like. Looking forward to the work day coming up on May 20th to get everything outside ship shape!
- Thank you Rhonda Culbertson and the fellowship team for all the work on the Easter Breakfast and all the other events you have coming up as well. We appreciate you!
Having a growing and vibrant church takes a dedicated group of leaders. Thanks to all of you for your efforts for the Kingdom. Keep on moving the Gospel for Jesus!