Philippians 3 (3:16)
Believing in and having a relationship with Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God is THE most important part of our faith.
Living up to the salvation we have already been given is our goal.
Connecting with people and connecting them to Jesus is how we play our part in advancing the kingdom.
MAIN POINT: Believing – Living – Connecting is a mission that requires us to make three lifelong commitments.
We are going to mentor people (Connecting) like Jesus did.
More time with fewer people = greater Kingdom impact.
7 reasons why mentoring is important:
1. Jesus did it…and he called us to do it.
2. Mentoring someone brings you purpose and fulfillment.
3. Mentoring sharpens you and keeps you sharp.
4. Mentoring will increase your gratitude.
5. Mentoring helps you leave a real legacy.
6. Mentoring helps us love our church.
7. Mentoring helps us to avoid wasting our life.