- Justice is part of God’s nature.
- Justice is something we naturally desire, because we are in God’s image.
- When leaders are unjust everyone under them suffers.
o Christian Leaders will be held doubly accountable not to people but to God.
o Corruption will bring God’s wrath.
- Injustice is an attack upon God’s children.
- When we do nothing to help the oppressed we become one with the oppressors.
- Justice will come for the righteous.
- 3:16 – Worship of Self brings judgment and curses upon yourself!
- Use what you have to help others.
- Hunger and thirst for righteousness and we will be filled.
- Hunger and thirst for self-adulation will bring down God’s righteous judgment upon us.