John 15 and Luke 6, 9, and 10
Katartzio – Greek word translated fully trained or equipped.
Jesus was laser focused on making disciples who could make disciples.
Moving into Chair 4 means you become a spiritual parent to another believer.
Seekers => Followers => Coworkers => Disciple Makers – John 15:15
CHAIR FOUR DISCIPLE MAKING:
- We must live a surrendered life.
- Realize we don’t do it alone.
- Multiplication is our goal.
- May look like competition or unwanted change.
- Creativity is to be encouraged, but still held accountable.
Barriers between the Chairs:
- Sin (1-2)
- Good Things (2-3)
- Satisfaction (3-4)
Main Point: Out of our love for God, we use our gifts and talents, to multiply the character and priorities of Christ in as many people as possible.