Romans 5/6/8 & Ephesians 2:1-5; various others
- Lost people don’t need rehabilitated, they need resurrected.
- Our condition before Jesus: dead.
- The Good News is, Jesus can reverse this condition!
Needs of the person who is in chair one:
- Someone who will relate to them.
- Someone who will enter their world.
- Someone who is prepared.
- Someone who is available.
- Someone who will clearly share the gospel.
How to Minister to the person who is chair one:
- Make sure your walk is healthy.
- Be motivated by love.
- Understand this is a process
- Challenge them to come and see.
- Communicate that Jesus is the ONLY way.
Main Point: To move someone we love from Lost to Believer, we need to be relational, prepared, and willing to go wherever God sends us.