Job 2 & Psalm 146
- Job praised God even through his BIG sufferings.
- Job cried out to God when it all became too BIG for him to handle.
- God answered Job and shows the BIG difference between what God can do and what humans can do.
- God blessed Job in BIGGER ways than before.
- We are SMALL…but God is BIG!
- God listens when we have BIG feelings.
- God sees the BIG picture.
- No problem is too SMALL for GOD. – or too BIG right?
How do we help a friend in need?
- We need to go to them with good intention and a plan.
- They came to SERVE Together.
- They came to mourn with him.
- They came to comfort him.
- Sometimes saying nothing at all and just being there.
Main Point: We can do SMALL things that make a BIG difference in the lives of others.