Hebrews 10:19-25; Romans 12:1-10; 1 Corinthians 12:12
We are not supposed to give up being together. (Hebrews 10:19-25)
Sometimes we fall prey to the temptation of isolation.
What the body gives us: Humility and Purpose. (Romans 12:1-10)
Will You Commit?
- Be the body. 1 Corinthians 12:12
- Put the body first. Ephesians 2:20-22/Mark 9:35
- Protect the body. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- Pray for the body. Acts 12:12
- Grow the body. Matthew 28:18-20
Main Point: The body of Christ allows us to draw near to God, hold on to hope, and inspire and encourage one another.