Some Lessons from Mary and Joseph:
- They found out following God can be hard.
- They chose to accept and obey.
- They trusted God’s plan, even though it ruined theirs.
- They realized God’s plan was better.
- Our plans are based on our understanding and knowledge.
- God’s plans are based on His perfect will and providence.
- Sometimes following God’s plan is harder than the path we want to follow.
- God’s plans are always better, even though sometimes they are more difficult.
Main Point: When you don’t understand, when you can’t see his hand, when you can’t see his plan – Trust His heart!