To gain boldness:
- Pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to give you courage.
- Look for opportunities to talk to people about Jesus.
- Realize that rejection, social discomfort, and embarrassment are not forms of persecution.
- Start being more bold…right where you are!
The way the early church differed from communism was…
- The sharing was voluntary.
- It didn’t involve all private property, but only as much as was needed.
- It was not a membership requirement.
Main Point: Spiritual unity and generosity is not about me. It’s not about you. It’s not even about us vs. them. It’s about our community sharing together and with God.