Psalm 36/Luke 19/Proverbs 3
God’s faithfulness, which is rooted in love, is beyond our understanding.
Jesus called us to faithfulness.
- The master punished the unfaithful servant for four reasons
- He didn’t share his master’s interest in the kingdom.
- He didn’t trust his master’s intentions.
- His only concern was for himself.
- He did nothing with what he was given.
- Ruth’s faithfulness looked like loyalty.
- Joseph’s faithfulness looked like integrity.
- Mary’s faithfulness looked like follow through.
Main Point: Allowing the Holy Spirit full access to our lives helps us to show loyalty, integrity, and follow through to the people around us…and shows them an image of God’s faithfulness in us.
Scripture consulted for message: Galatians 5:22/Psalm 36/Proverbs 3/Luke 19:11-27/Genesis 37-42/Ruth 1:1-22/Luke 1 & 2