Praise – to express honor, admiration, gratitude, and love.
Hallel – To praise, to boast, to celebrate.
- It also meant to show or shine a light on God.
Praise the Lord = Hallel Yhwh = Hallelujah.
- Hallelujah was an imperative or a command.
- Where should we Hallelujah: Everywhere!
- Why should we Hallelujah: God saved us!
- How should we Hallelujah: As many ways as possible!
- Who should Hallelujah: Everything that has breath!
Main Point: We need to celebrate God blessings, boast about God’s goodness, and Hallelujah with everything we have everywhere we go!