- IF the Holy Spirit is in us, then we no longer live in the flesh.
- IF we aren’t living in the Holy Spirit, then we aren’t in Christ.
- IF we are in Christ and have the Holy Spirit, then we will have life and righteousness.
- IF the Spirit raised Jesus, and we have the Spirit, then the Spirit will also raise us.
- IF we live for ourselves, then we will die and be eternally separated from God.
- IF we live for Christ, then we will live eternally with God.
- IF we are God’s children, then we are co-heirs with Jesus.
- IF we share in His sufferings, then we will share in His glory!
Be willing to offend.
Call on your listeners for a response.
Delight in having proclaimed the Gospel.
- What if we began proclaiming the Gospel instead of Just sharing it?
- What if we stopped gossiping about people and started lifting people up with encouragement and praise?
- What if we started looking at people for who they could be instead of looking at them for who they are?
- What if we stopped letting fear win?
- What if we simplified our lives by simplifying our lifestyle?
- What if we worked at making people smile?
Main Point: AS IF bridges the gap between IF ONLY and WHAT IF. It’s the way we defy our circumstances. It’s the way God’s promises become our reality! AS IF = FAITH