Joseph was the ultimate survivor! He outwitted, outworked, and outlasted those who tried to take him down.
- Hated by his brothers.
- Sold into slavery
- Lied about, falsely accused, thrown in prison.
- Forgotten by people he had helped.
Through it all – Joseph was faithful and righteous.
Because of this, God honored and blessed him.
- The slave became in charge of a household.
- The prisoner became in charge of the prison.
- The forgotten became remembered when it counted.
- The forsaken became 2nd in command of all of Egypt.
The Ultimate Blessing: God reunited him with his family, and restored broken relationships.
Main Point: When we learn to live with faithfulness and righteousness – God will help us to overcome everything in His time, and we too can become survivors!