Deuteronomy 32:48-52; Matthew 17:1-13 & 6:19-33
Moses did not complain about not going in.
In Jesus most God ordained moment in his life on earth Moses was there.
Moses missed out on one promise, but was a huge part of another!
Moses generosity and life given to God was rewarded not in this life, but in the next.
Five principles of eternal treasure
- We love (Worship) what we treasure.
- Eternal treasure is our goal.
- We cannot be devoted to treasure and devoted to God.
- Worrying about our treasure is time wasted.
- Jesus now…treasure for eternity!
Main Point: Generosity is giving your whole life to God; Eternal life is our true treasure.