Prayer is most often associated with desperate circumstances.
God has invited us into a relationship that is supposed to be intimate.
WHERE & HOW TO PRAY
- Go to your war room.
- Close out the distractions.
- Have an intimate conversation with God.
God literally died to have a relationship with you…who else has ever loved you that much?
- God came a great distance
- God made a great sacrifice
- God desires great intimacy that would match the distance and sacrifice.
Main Point: Prayer is best when we connect with God in an undivided and intimate way.