Jesus feeds the 4000: 8:1-10
- God is never too busy to be aware of our needs.
Signs requested from false teachers: 8:11-21
- God is done giving us proof, we either believe or we don’t.
Jesus heals the blind man; twice: 8:22-26
- God’s answers don’t always come at once.
The Messiah and His mission: 8:27-9:1
- Peter could not get between the Messiah and His mission.
- Choosing Jesus as our savior is easy; following Jesus on His mission is hard.
o God will bring good out of bad situations.
o With every cross we bear the resurrection follows.
The Simple Truth: We have two choices with Jesus: claim Him or reject Him.