2 Chronicles 26
- Uzziah was blessed by God with power.
- Uzziah also had a good reputation with other kings and kingdoms.
- Uzziah made improvements.
- Uzziah was concerned about the defense of his nation.
- Uzziah knew that the proper equipment would benefit his nation.
The first word of this section of the text… but… signals that there was a moving day in store for Uzziah.
- Power _____
- Reputation _____
- Improvement _____
- Defense _____
- Equipment _____
Main Point: We need to worry less about who we are and begin remembering whose we are!