1 Kings 19:19-21; 2 Kings 2:1-17
Three Lessons We Learn About Dealing With Change:
- Holding On –
- Fear gives us an excuse to stay put.
- Faithfulness gives us a reason to move forward.
- Letting Go –
- We need to ignore insensitive people.
- It’s ok to acknowledge that we are experiencing a loss.
- Taking Hold –
- We need to trust God and dream God sized dreams.
- We need to take action.
Main Point: When God calls us into change we must let go of the things holding us back, and take hold of the of the direction God has placed on our hearts.